Treceți la conținutul principal

If you like fashion...

I'm sure you already practice your talent for fashion design. I'm sure you-at least once in your life-made some fashion design sketches. :))
I remember doing this since I was 4 years old, I still have those sketches but they look a little bit creepy.
It may happen that you love to do skectches, but you are not talented with drawing. No problem, a solution has been created. I present you

"Fashionary (fash­ion + dic­tio­nary + diary) is a sketch­book com­bined with fash­ion ref­er­ence info (mea­sure­ment tools, spec sheets, fab­ric dic­tio­nary, seams & stitches, etc.) and blended fig­ure tem­plates. The 400 included tem­plates are barely vis­i­ble, allow­ing you to use the pages as a nor­mal sketch­book if you prefer."
Source:  http://www.handmadecharlotte.com

P.s I already knew that you don't have to draw anymore to be an architect, but this is kind of surprising for me. Nowadays you can also be a designer even though you can't draw. Do you agree with this?

P. s 2: I don't know what is happening with this world. I used to think that accomplished women are the ones with a great career. But now I start to have a better opinion about the ones (especially american ones) who stay at home, take care of the house and babies. They become such creative persons. It's amazing: I found so many blogs that these women own, the seem so happy and  fulfilled, and they make so many creative things from baby toys to handmade pillows for their living rooms. I'm confused, I don't know what to think anymore.
What makes us happy???