Treceți la conținutul principal
Long story short, of course you don't know what I'm talking about, this is the first row of this article, I actually erased it twice. It sounded extremely childish. Blah.
I just wanted you to invite to take a visit to a lovely blog: a romanian one+ a fashion one which is rare. :))
I saw the author to a fair and I've been watching her blog, enjoying the pictures and especialy the styling, for a while and I thought I should share. Love, love how she mixes vintage with new. A skill that I've lost a while ago and can't seem able to bring it back.

Click here for the link!

Is this happening to you too? Have you been waiting spring for 3 months now, counting the days and hours and now that it's finally here, you just wave at her from your window, too lazy to go out and taste it? I dreamed all winter long of pastel outfits, romantic dresses, flats and sandals and lots of accesories and now my mind is blank, I keep putting the boots and the oversized jacket and go out. I need a cure! Pronto!


R