Treceți la conținutul principal

And when I say vintage items, I mean it. Vintage means 20 years old or older. Here is the collection I gathered from my mother, these are the items that I treasure most and that I always wear with affection and truth to be told, I thing these items actually work as lucky charms for me.
 These jewelry box is one of my favourite items in the world we have this from as long as I can remember. It really is a work of art.
The "diamond" brooch I actually have it from my grandmother.
These earring are clips earring and are made using natural wood. I think they're perfect.
I love this shirt, so delicate and with two types of material: a see-through one and a very light one.
these tops are made by me, from an old t-shirt of my mom's and a skirt of hers. 
The bags couldn't really miss, right? 

I wanted to show you a part of my vintage collection, the one I got from my mother, but I have other items that I bought from vintage shops or fairs. I'll show it to you soon.

p.s I would love to see your vintage collection!

R