Treceți la conținutul principal

Latest discoveries and....happy birthday!

1. This is my favourite photo at the moment and I'm sure it will be for a long time. I found it on my beloved tumblr.
2. I want to share with you the must clever quote of all times: "You're special and unique. Just like everybody else". Changed my life completly!
3. Due to some rejections, I decided it is now the time when I'm promising to myself and to you, my readers(are you out there?) that I will never make any actions to increase my traffic, that I don't feel like doing. I will never post any commercials, I will never comment on other blogs just to get discovered, I'm not even sure I'll publish looks. I will simply be me and make this my archive of one of my greatest passion: fashion.
4. I don't really care about birthdays (except family and friends) so I completly forgot about my blog's birthday. BOO-HOO!. It is one year old and makes me so damn proud. (its birthday was in march, but it still accepting presents :D)

Salutari,
R