Treceți la conținutul principal

Crush

I've never been a fan of nicole scherzinger's sense of style. Truth to be told, I always considered she looked a little bit kitch. But..in her latest appereance,she really managed to fascinate me. I'm into her latest look and her new  imagine  (back to the roots apparently, reminds me a lot of "don't cha"), more than you can imagine.
I believe that her 3 outfits are so well put together starting with the hair that matches the clothes and even the make-up. Perfect balance!
I also love how she picked her sources of inspiration, the roles of african beauty and modern pocahontas fit her perfectly.
Do you notice something special in this last picture? With my eagle eyes I spotted the proenza schouler bracelets she's wearing (I published one some posts ago) and I managed to find a decent photo to show it to you.

I got inspired by her, I'm trying to figure out a role that I could borrow for one day and create an outfit with that role as starting point.

Have a fantastic day!
R