Treceți la conținutul principal

Long time no see

Finally, with some urgent tasks completed for school I started to enjoy summer , the sun, spending time doing nothing and ...writing a post for the lovely blog.
another great thing about creating handmade accesories (beside the fact that you can create yourself pretty much everything you see and like) is that you can always find nice people that love your work and are open to swaps. Lately, swaping was one of my main activities and here is what I've gathered so far:


One of my favorite things that I own. A handmade painted mirror that I got from ally in graphicland.
Hair Pin and Special Brooch form kittenhood.
Earrings with awsome girl print from marushka.

Marilyn Monroe earrings-handmade by simina.

Handmade notebook by toughcookie(the site is still under construction but I'm telling you, keep an eye on it)
And you can also this notebook next to my entire notebooks collection on kittenhood's blog where I've been featured with my collection. Click here to see the article.

Have a fantastic day!

R