Treceți la conținutul principal

Top trends I don't like at the moment

1. Wearing two watches at the time. I said it before and I'm sticking with it. I don't get it and I hate pointless things.
2. Wearing fake glasses. It may be possible to dislike this even more than number1. This is so uncool that I don't even know how to say it. (especially if the frames are Ray Ban's style)
3. Green nailpolish. This is not that bad but it makes your hand look dirty.
4. See-through items. I just don't like them.
5. Calling a two year-old bag, vintage. It also applies to other so called vintage items. And don't think you're getting away with thrifted, it has a total other sense. If it's second-hand, call it this way. And if you didn't get embaressed when you bought it, don't be embarassed admitting it.
6. (too much)Messy hair. Don't get me wrong, I like messy hair but it has its limits, you know? It could be very sexy and natural, but when the limit is crossed, you risk looking like you just slept on the bench, in the park. Trust me, you don't wanna go there.
7. 3/4 Pants. They aren't a trend at the moment but I want to use every chance I get the tell you how much I hate them.
8. Total denim look. Idem number 7. :D

I want to cheer up a bit, here are the top trends I do like for this summer:
1. Golden watches. I like the elegance and refinement they bring to an outfit.
2. Cat eye sunglasses. Sexy Sexy Sexy.
3. Coral/ cappucino/ nude nailpolish. They make your hands look clean and very well taken care of.
4. Maxi skirts. Metalic ones if possible. Oh, and don't forget about the midi ones also.
5. Long ponytail.
6.Wide leg pants/Flare pants (like in the '70s)
7. Fluorescent details(in small details if possible)
8. Only one colour outfit. I love the idea of a single colour head-to-toe outfit.

*The order is totally random.

Bye for now,
R