Treceți la conținutul principal

[Random] Golden Globes 2013

I watched some galleries but I didn't find anything to fall in love with. Most of the dresses were nice but nobody made an appereance, my opinion!

(MY) BEST DRESSED LIST
 Anne Hathaway
 Emily Blunt and John Krasinski
My favorite was Naomi Watts, the line that compliments her body, the rich color that suits her perfectly!


(MY) ALMOST BEST DRESSED LIST
Kate Hudson, this would have been perfect without the belt.

 Amy Adams, this would have been perfect if the dress was 2-3 shades darker, it's too  close to her skin tone.
Jessica Alba, this would have been perfect without that bag that looks like it's alive.

(MY) WORST DRESSED LIST

Rachel Weisz, DEFINTELY A NO!

Lucy Liu, I don't like the shape combined with the print and the hair! nothing glam or classy.

Halle Berry, she looks amazing and has a perfect body but the dress seems so out of fashion, with the shape and print.
Something more minimalistic would have been perfect!

Sienna Miller, not so bad but I had higher expectations from her side!

Morena Baccarin, too many materials, looks a little bit confusing.