vineri, 5 aprilie 2013

[D.I.Y] Silver Earrings

This is more like a restoration project, not exatcly a D.I.Y. It took me aroung 10 minutes to bring back to life a pair of earrings I love but haven't wore in some years because they always seem....out of date.
So here is what I did:





These are the earrings, you can see they look a little old, I have them for 8 years (bought them in Greece) so we can't blame them for looking like that.

 
1. I took only the parts I was going to save and reuse.

2. Took some clip earrings and cut out 2 leather circles, silver leather to match the earrings;

3. Added glue and let them dry for 10 minutes;

Here they are, all brand new and ready to shine!

3 comentarii:

  1. What a wonderful way to restore old silver earrings with leather! I have to try this at home. Can you tell some other ideas for silver earrings to look new. I have plenty that I don’t wear, but don’t want to throw off.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. I'm glad you like it! I'll think of other ways to restorate jewelry and I'll publish some ideas! :)

      Ștergere
  2. Another good thing in buying and wearing trendy beaded jewelry is you do not want to spend thousands of greenbacks to have people who will appreciate your look and your image. Fashionable beaded jewelry like necklaces, earrings and bracelets are available in wide variety of styles and designs. You'll only spend one or two dollars to few hundred bucks depending on the kind of materials you select for your jewelry.

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...