Treceți la conținutul principal

[CHRISTMAS] #9 TOP New Yorker Illustrations

EN: I've always loved the fact that New Yorker has this concept of using art for the covers, it's basically the coolest thing ever. And since I'm a big fan of illustrations and paintings and also admire retro art, this was a good idea for a december post, I gathered some of the covers I like most from their archives. 
I also mentioned all the artist, I think it's kind of sad that you can find the prints all over Pinterest and the artists are barely mentioned...






8. December Issue 1992, cover by Michael Witte.


7. December Issue 1951, cover by Garrett Price


6. December Issue 1984, cover art by Eugene Mihaesco.


5.  December Issue 1987, covert art by Jenni Oliver.


4.  December Issue 1998, covert art by Benoit van Innis.


3. December Issue 1942, covert art by Garrett Price.


2.  December Issue 1949, covert art by Ilonka Karasz.


1. December Issue 1935, covert art by Ilonka Karasz.