Treceți la conținutul principal

[Cool Hunting] Rafael Mayani Illustrations

I am such a big big fan of illustrations and I secretly wish I've had the talent to become one. Maybe it's not too late to try, but meanwhile I enjoy the work of  talented people I keep on discovering.

My latest find is Rafael Mayani, I stumbled upon his work on Pinterest and I loved it instantly! You should visit his gallery on Behance, you'll love it.

Also, did you know there is this concept of Inkoctober  that was created in 2009 by Jake Parker created Inktober in 2009 as a challenge to improve his inking skills and develop positive drawing habits. It has since grown into a worldwide endeavor with thousands of artists taking on the challenge every year.

I heard about this from following my favorite illustrator ever - Madalina Andronic- and kept on digging and discovered other great illustrators.